- Increases your heating and air conditioning equipment efficiencies.
- Improve equipment dependability.
- Priority Customer (same day service, when you need it!)
- 15% discount on parts. 1/2 hour labor charge instead of hourly. I.e. non-maintenance agreement holder gets charged full hour even if we are there only 1/2 hour.
- One free service call per year. ($65.00 value)
- Locked in rates on parts and labor for 1, 3, or 5 year programs.
- You may take your maintenance agreement with you if you move to a new home.
- Be confident that you will be called for your bi-annual maintenance check up. (Two less things to worry about!)
- No high pressure selling of parts while we are performing our bi-annual cleaning. If parts are needed our service technician will explain what part and why that part needs to be changed and then give you the price. Part(s) will only be changed with your authorization.
- For furnace tune-up receive one free filter. For A/C tune-up receive one free filter and up to 1lb of Refrigerant free of charge. (For first visit, on your A/C tune-up please inform us of your filter size).
- If replacement of A/C or furnace is needed, you will receive below market pricing on your NEW equipment.
FURNACE OR A/C CLEAN & CHECKS NORMALLY $89.95.
- One Year maintenance agreement $149.00 (save $30.90 plus locked in rates for one year).
- Three year maintenance agreement $420.00 (save $119.70 plus locked in rates for three years).
- Five year maintenance agreement $675.00 (save $224.50 plus locked in rates for five years). For three year contract and five year contract a deposit of $10.00 per piece of equipment, per year, is due at time of signing.
I.e.….3 year furnace and air conditioning maintenance agreement requires a down payment of $10.00 per year, per piece of equipment = $20.00 x 3 years = $60.00 required at time of signup
I.e.….5 year furnace and air conditioning maintenance agreement requires a down payment of $10.00 per year, per piece of equipment = $20.00 x 5 years = $100.00 required at time of signup.
Total balance paid over life of Maintenance Agreement.
Regardless of your heating concerns, please feel free to call Around the Town Heating & Cooling Inc. at 708-388-2247 to discuss your questions with friendly, knowledgeable service professionals.