The Series 64™ boiler from Peerless® is a semi-commercial, atmospheric, gas-fired boiler for hot water or steam systems. Ranging from seven to 12 sections in six sizes, the Series 64™ boiler has an 81% combustion efficiency and an input of 345 to 632.5 MBH. The Series 64™ boiler is offered as either a packaged unit or knockdown with factory assembled split block sections for ease of handling. The boiler is available for either natural or LP gas with spark ignition (seven and eight section boilers are also available with standing pilot ignition). A single vent draft hood allows for natural draft (chimney) venting.
Commercial is considered any building over 4 units when it comes to steam boilers.
- Packaged or Knockdown Semi-Commercial Gas Boilers
- Natural or LP Gas
- Natural Draft (Chimney) Venting
- Electrically Operated Vent Damper (Optional)
- Large Water Content
- Single Vent Draft Hood
- Standing Pilot or Spark Ignition
- Steam or Hot Water Boilers
- Skim Tapping for Cleaning Steam Boilers