BUYING A HIGH-EFFICIENCY RESIDENTIAL WATER BOILER IN THE CHICAGO AREA
Water boilers are essential to homes. They bring comfort, peace of mind and instant energy savings on your utility bills, provided you opt for the right one. The process of choosing the best water boilers can be complicated as there are a variety of types to choose from.
If you have decided to purchase a new residential water boiler, you may want to consider the one that fits your budget, has high efficiency, easy to install, durable, low maintenance cost and whether you want one that produces steam or hot water. With that said, for the best, high-efficiency residential water boilers, you can never be wrong choosing the Weil Mclain residential water boilers.
Features of the Weil McLain residential water boilers
With years of experience in the industry, Weil Mclain is known to manufacture top-quality and highly efficient water boilers. Their water boiler features wall mounted vent units and attractive designs that can that perfectly blend into any type of apartment or home setting. Apart from the precise hydronic heating settings that help to boost the energy conservation of the boiler, Weil Mclain residential gas boilers also have other standard features, including:
- Outdoor reset and domestic hot water priority standard;
- Low temperature condensing application;
- U-control feature for easy set-up and maintenance;
- Variable motor speeds to match combustion output for heating needs;
- Cast aluminum heat exchanger among others
Regardless of your budget, family size and needs, Weil Mclain residential water boilers have you covered.
Weil Mclain residential water boilers are available at affordable rates when purchased and installed by Around the Town HVAC, plus low costs of maintenance, making them the most preferred model over competitors.
Chicago Weil Mclain Boiler Installation
When you buy any new Weil Mclain residential water boiler from Around the Town HVAC, you won’t have to wait for years before you begin to realize the difference it makes.
Ready to make a purchase or you need further information? Do not hesitate to contact us today.
Weil-McLain’s full line available for Installation in Chicago area homes now.
Ultra Series 4
- Corrosion resistant, coated aluminum heat exchanger
- Great value – new lower price
- Available in six sizes from 80K-399K
The best of both worlds:
- Industry-leading dependable cast iron
- High efficiency performance
- Great for high temperature systems
- Award-winning stainless steel with advanced, easy-to-use controls
- Available in six sizes from 70K-399K
- Low pressure drop provides reliable cold-weather heating performance
- Easy to service – open design, accessible from 3 sides
- Combi and heat-only models available in three sizes each
New Unity™ Control
New Aqua Plus Tanks
- 316L stainless steel tank and coil design
- High output heat exchanger
- Advanced Digital control
- Fully passivated and welded design — no anode rod needed
- 2″ thick CFC-free foam insulation
- 150 PSI T&P relief valve included
- Poly resin top and bottom caps
- Leveling legs