Prevent Repairs with Regular Furnace Maintenance
The best way to prevent costly repairs is the keep up with your regular furnace maintenance. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Dirt and dust is the number one enemy of your furnace. Have your furnace cleaned annually.
- Inspect or change furnace filter monthly, even if you are using a 3 month filter. This does not mean you do not have to change your filter once a month, but different households have different needs.
- Ensure that your thermostat is level and set at a desired temperature.
- Do not store chemicals around your furnace (i.e. paints, solvents and laundry detergents). These chemicals wreak havoc on the components of your furnace!
If you’re interested in furnace maintenance, we also offer HVAC Maintenance Agreements. It will save you time, money, and headaches!
Increase Dependability and Efficiency with Regular AC Maintenance
Maximize your comfort and convenience by reducing wear-and-tear issues with a full-service inspection. Our certified professionals will clean and refurbish your system to perform like it was new.
- Conserve Energy: Clean air conditioners are able to run more efficiently.
- Extend System Life: By having us keep your air conditioner system running smoothly.
- Increase Comfort: Dust and dirt make it more difficult to breathe. Filter maintenance is ESSENTIAL.
- Prevent Breakdowns: Dirt interferes can build-up and destroy your HVAC system.
Around the Town HVAC Maintenance Plans
Around the Town offers 1, 3 and 5 year maintenance plans that provide you with benefits such as discounts on parts and new equipment, locked in labor rates, bi-annual service reminders, and free yearly service calls.
|No Plan||1 Year Plan||3 Year Plan||5 Year Plan|
|Locked in Labor Rate||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bi-annual Cleaning Reminder||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bill Labor Time Increments||1hr||.5hr||.5hr||.5hr|
|Free Filter + 1lb Refrigerant||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Yearly Service Call ($65 Value)||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|15% Parts Discount||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Discounts on New HVAC Products||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price for Single Service||$89.95||$74.50||$70.00*||$67.50*|
The rest can be paid over the course of the agreement.
HVAC Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Increases your heating and air conditioning equipment efficiencies and equipment dependability.
- Priority Customer (same day service, when you need it!)
- 15% discount on parts. 1/2 hour labor charge instead of hourly. I.e. non-maintenance agreement holder gets charged full hour even if we are there only 1/2 hour.
- You may take your maintenance agreement with you if you move to a new home.
- Be confident that you will be called for your bi-annual maintenance check up. (Two less things to worry about!)
- No high pressure selling of parts while we are performing our bi-annual cleaning. If parts are needed our service technician will explain what part and why that part needs to be changed and then give you the price. Part(s) will only be changed with your authorization.